Thursday, June 3, 2010

i heart Anthropologie

I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE to shop here! I try to go to Anthropologie often as they always have new arrivals and to gain inspiration from the visual decor (which by the way, is unique to each store) and translate it into my own home - but usually, to stalk the next piece on my wishlist until it goes on sale!




A Christmas present from my hubby - the Gumshoe Sweater Coat by Charlie and Robin. My closet is starting to build up with Anthropologie pieces, but this by far is my most favorite! I am a sucker for ruffles and this lightweight coat has the most beautiful details! I recently tucked it away like a treasure because due to the warmer weather, I find that I can't wear it as often. 'Til the fall I suppose!

1 comment:

  1. lovely! wish i can wear those long coats specially trench coat, but it'll eat me alive since I'm sooo short lol!

    ReplyDelete